China-Latina

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We Just Got a New Cat

Her name is Rita, which makes me feel really awkward. She also has really long orange hair, which makes me feel even more awkward. Yesterday I told her that I would really like to get to know her, but that I might not be able to get past her appearance. Despite feeling super odd about her, I did manage to write a song for her called 'Another Disgusting Lunch with Rita'. Later that night we hung out a bit more and I guess she's pretty cool. She does this crazy thing with her two front paws when she's trying to get your attention. It's pretty cute. We watched the Da Vinci Code together. My eyes started to sort of itch and I got a headache, which means that I am either allergic to Rita, or to abysmal Tom Hanks vehicles. Probably both, but DEFINITELY the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home