China-Latina

Monday, May 29, 2006

So, when's the teleporter going to be ready?

I just read in the Economist that a team of scientists has developed a near perfect pattern for an invisibility cloak. I find this really exciting. There are some MAJOR issues that still need to be worked out though. Like, being invisible will also cause you to be essentially blind, as your body will not be absorbing any light, therefore your eyes will ALSO not be absorbing any light, making sight an impossibility. Tomorrow I'm going to see if Youthlarge will re-teach me how to create a link, but in the meantime, just google 'invisibility cloak'. You'll get lots of hits from various news sites. Now, if someone could only invent a teleporter. Every time I have to go anywhere, I find myself shocked and appalled that I can't simply teleport. Like, I actually have to go meet my friend Papper for lunch right now and I'm going to be late because I have to get there by some mode of transportation other than teleporting. Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home