China-Latina

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hey! I'm making my own blog!

Today Youthlarge invited me to be a contributor on her Park Slope Gastronome blog, so I accepted. I had never really considered blogging before, but I do love to send really long-winded emails, so I thought I'd give it a try. So this afternoon I made my first post ever, popping my blog cherry as it were. Then a few minutes later I found myself leaving Youthlarge a comment about the bacon she ate this morning. No, really it was just about how I like to eat MY bacon. Then I couldn't stop thinking about making more posts. Like, tonight I'm having sushi with my friend Lauren. Tomorrow when I get to work will I post everything I ate at dinner? Probably. I started getting p-noid that YL would start to feel like I was posting too much and wish she had never invited me to contribute in the first place! So now I'm just going to have my own blog - straight out of C-Town.

2 Comments:

Blogger youthlarge said...

you did it, you did it!

26 April, 2006 18:13  
Blogger Listmaker said...

welcome. i can't wait to read all about your many varied adventures - uncensored!

26 April, 2006 22:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home