China-Latina

Friday, July 28, 2006

Things That Gross Me Out

1) Knowing that Clerks II exists. WTF? I think Kevin Smith is a one trick pony and frankly, I do not like his trick. I did like Mallrats though.

2) Wasting 1.5 hours watching America's Got Talent on Bravo. Watching shows like this is like eating fried food. It always seems like a good idea at the time and then you feel really gross and yucky afterward.

3) Spending an hour on the New York Sex Offender Registry website, looking up known sex offenders by zip code. Looking at these profiles is seriously disturbing, but totally engrossing at the same time. I would link you, but I think it would be inappropriate.

4) Being spied on on the interwebs by someone's paranoid and suspicious wife and then subsequently being blamed for their marital problems. (More on that later, I'm just still too livid about it to make a dedicated post, but let me just say that twice in the last six months these two have tried to make me the fall guy for their poor communication with each other. Really gross and embarrassing for them.)

Feeling thoroughly grossed out now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Listmaker said...

oh geez, what did youthlarge do now?

03 August, 2006 02:17  
Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

No, silly! Not Youthlarge. Didn't I ever tell you about the time some guy's wife called me up while I was watching Grey's Anatomy because she thought I was having an affair with her husband? I'll tell you about it later.

03 August, 2006 17:08  
Blogger youthlarge said...

wait, is this a joke? what did i do? 1-4 do not pertain to me at all!!!

09 August, 2006 15:53  
Blogger China-Latina Chowhound said...

Yes, it seems to be a joke, but I don't get it!

10 August, 2006 21:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home